Sunday, March 27, 2011

week 5





well that was an interesting week. all cardio...and all hard lmao...it was redoing turbo fire 30 and it felt like I never did it before haha...I had no energy the first day. I think I've been fighting with my immune system..I'm trying really hard to not get sick. Have had a sore throat all week..but as the week went by my workouts felt better. Wed, since it was rest day, but it was also eat at Original Joe's ugh...so I tried to be more conscious on what I'm eating and I thought I got something that was going to be light..yea right..this plate comes out and where was the chicken, oh yea there's 4 pieces covered in sauce..FAIL! but hey I ate it for 3 days!
Went out to Boswells on Friday to see the Peelers! Very excited! Got lots of compliments..I'm walking now and look down at my thighs and I feel like a different person ...it's nice but been overweight for soooo long! oh well..sorry for no photos last week, with the non loss of weight I was kind of disappointed, and I know I shouldn't worry, but this week I will post since I can see a difference! yay! and I'm so proud of my friends far and near..they are all buying turbo fire after they hear about my results..feels good to motivate other people!

here are the results

CARDIOWEEKS

week 5 results total
LEFT ARM 12 0.5 2
RIGHT ARM 12 0.5 2
LEFT THIGH 19.5 1 3.5
RIGHT THIGH 20.5 1 3.5
CHEST 37.5 0.5 1.5
WAIST 37 0.5 5
HIPS 41.5 0.5 3.5
WEIGHT 179 0.9 8
BODY FAT 35 2 9
TOTAL INCHES LOST 4.5 21

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


No comments:

Post a Comment